Event Specialist / Brand Ambassador
Rite Window has a proud history of customer satisfaction and service. Since August 2000, we’ve helped over 25,000 homeowners in New England upgrade their windows, doors, gutters, or roofs. Headquartered in Woburn, MA, Rite Window is locally owned and serves Eastern Massachusetts, Southern New Hampshire, Southern Maine and Northern Rhode Island.
We are currently looking for outgoing, motivated, and reliable individuals to staff our booths at various trade shows and events in and around Boston. This is a part time position, up to 30 hours a week, with hourly wage and bonuses based on performance.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must be willing to take direction and lead by example
- Must have excellent verbal communication skills
- Must be able to respond to change in a positive and productive way
- Must exhibit an emphasis on customer service
- Ability to lift and carry a minimum of 15 pounds repeatedly and up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to work days, weekends, holidays, and nights
- Ability to stand at an assigned post or location for extended periods of time without sitting
- Must be an ambitious, results oriented individual
- Must be 18 years old
- Must have the ability to work in the US
- Must have a reliable vehicle for transportation
Job Type: Part-time
Required language: English
Apply Online: https://www.ritewindow.com/careers/
Rite Window provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.