Rite Window Installs Double Hung Windows for Homeowners Throughout Greater Boston
Double hung windows are a popular choice among homeowners throughout the Greater Boston area because they have two operating sashes that move up and down and tilt in to allow for increased ventilation and easy cleaning. At Rite Window, our windows have many features that can increase the energy efficiency, curb appeal, and security of your home, including:
- Low-E coated glass, which can reduce the amount of UV light that enters your home, protecting your furniture and walls from fading
- Warm-edge intercept spacers, insulated frames, and weather stripping to reduce heat transfer, which can lessen the strain on your HVAC system and lower your heating and cooling costs
- Many interior and exterior frame colors and interior woodgrains to suit your aesthetic preferences
- Low-profile vinyl frames to maximize views
- “Rite View” screens for improved ventilation and increased natural light
- A simulated divided lite, so that your double hung windows can convey a historical appearance
- Dual-tech locking hardware and obscured glass for added privacy and safety
Throughout the installation process, you will receive dedicated customer service from our professional, award-winning staff. We only use factory-certified technicians to perform window replacement projects, and our lifetime warranty covers all window components and labor performed.
If you’re looking for energy-efficient double hung windows that offer tremendous value and excellent customer service from a trusted window company, call Rite Window or use our online scheduling tool to plan a free, in-home consultation at your home. We proudly serve communities throughout Greater Boston and beyond.